Hi there! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today I am sharing a new recipe via a video in the Bikini Experiment Kitchen. Summer might be headed towards a close in the next few weeks. So it is up to us to enjoy as much seasonal fruit as possible! That includes any and every berry in my book. 🙂
These Grain Free Blueberry Muffins are ready fast and perfect for an afternoon snack or an on the go breakfast! Check it out below.
Grain Free Blueberry Muffins
- ½ Cup of Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon of Arrowroot Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- Large Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 3 Pasture Raised Eggs (Scrambled)
- ½ Cup of Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 Medium Ripe Banana (Mashed)
- 2 Tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Fresh Blueberries (Washed and Dried)
- Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of your dry ingredients together and then the wet.
- Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients slowly.
- Thoroughly mix together and add the blueberries.
- Grease a muffin tin and fill the muffin cups a little more than halfway. Serves 9.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
»»Want to see more videos from The Bikini Experiment Kitchen? Subscribe to my you tube channel! 🙂
I always love hearing from you! If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email.