This post is sponsored by The Women Bloggers, LLC. for Riceland Foods. All opinions are my own. #ProntoPerfectRice
An easy dinner dish headed your way today in the form of a quick new recipe! This delightful food inspiration is all in thanks to Riceland Foods. Delicious Riceland Boil-In-Bag rice may just the thing to add convenience and ease to your week night food prep routine.
Coconut Fried Rice
Eat Your Way Fit
On that work week grind? I hear you loud and clear! If you are a busy fitness-minded babe the weeks probably feel a lot like a whirlwind. Work, gym, errands, and coming home to collapse at the end of a long day.
How is a gal expected to keep it all going and make herself a healthy dinner? I have a solution for you with this new recipe for Coconut Fried Rice.
Carbs are Essential
As I have shared previously carbs are truly essential for a nutritious diet that can be maintained and provides us the most benefits to fuel our fitness. However, one thing that can be tough is that most healthy carbs take a long time to cook. Sweet potatoes, squash, and rice all require a long cooking period. If you get caught up on a weekend and don’t make these things well, it’s usually a bit of a scramble. Am I right? Enter this healthy fried rice recipe.
Prep a Healthy Meal
If that crunch time sounds all too familiar to you then you are going to love Riceland Boil-in-Bag Rice. If you are based in South Texas like me then you can easily find it in HEB Stores. This fried rice is a perfect solutions on those crazy nights, but allows you to still enjoy a healthy meal. I would say that’s a total win-win.
- 3 Bags of Premium Riceland Boil-in-Bag White Rice
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 6 Green Scallions (chopped)
- 4 Large Egg Whites
- 3 Tablespoons Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- ½ Cup Coconut Aminos
- Pink Himalayan Salt (to taste)
- Add 3 quarters of water into a medium sauce pan and completely submerge the bags of rice.
- Bring water to a boil and boil uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove bag from water using forks or tongs and drain. Cut open to remove the cooked rice.
- In the mean time, heat the coconut oil in a medium sauce pan over low to medium heat.
- Add the egg whites and begin to lightly scramble.
- Once eggs begin to solidify, add the other ingredients to the pan as well as the cooked rice.
- Sautee for 5 minutes so that the rice absorbs the other flavors.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
Riceland Boil-in-Bag rice was ideal for this nutritious recipe for coconut fried rice. It only takes 10 minutes to cook and you get perfectly cooked rice each time. The process is so simple too. You fill a large pot with water, submerge the bag, bring it to a boil, and set your timer for 10 minutes. Easy peasy which is just how it should be for a week night dinner!
I also love supporting local businesses and farmers. I can tell you that at Riceland they have a huge passion for their product and have very high standards for their rice. They truly stand behind what they do!
So grab a fork and opt for a delicious dinner of convenience with this tasty dish!
Also, be sure to enter to win a $25 gift card plus some Riceland aprons and tote bags below thanks to The Women Bloggers!
I’ll choose 1 winner to be announced next Friday, July 15th. This entry closes Thursday the 14th.
Always remember eating healthy is a marathon and not a race. It’s imperative to search out new products to make our journey a little easier. A girl needs to try new things! Good luck with this giveaway!
HOW ABOUT YOU?
- What is your favorite way to enjoy rice?
- What time do you usually eat dinner?